Induction heating becomes increasingly popular for household heating. It has the advantages of the following:
- It is more efficient。 Heat the tubes or the radiator directly; Achieve the targeted temperature quickly with high energy converting rate; Energy saving is over 30%。
- Initiative investment is lower. By applying heating coils, no substantial conversion is required for the existing heating device.
- Installation is easier。
- Complete control over the heating process via the process control software, which provides great convenience, flexibility and reliability。
- Running cost is lower as unmanned operation can be realized.
- There is no flame, gas, pollutant or noise; No cooling water system is needed;
Compare to conventional heating methods:
Work principle illustration:
Zenen provides a solution featuring zero pollution, no visible fire, no noise, water-electricity separation, multiple protection etc. The power source is designed with 50,000 hours’ lifespan; Heating coil lifespan with usually 2000 hours. Heat conversion rate is over 98%;
The control unit, with the most advanced DSP chip installed, is designed to provide easy, convenient and reliable user experience. The independently programed IC monitors temperature and load distribution. The unit, within the range of water current changing set in advance, will automatically calculate the instant heating power and relay to the heating system according to the strength of the water current; Then the system will, based on the set temperature, as per parameters such as the inlet water temperature, outlet water temperature, water pressure, volume, voltage etc., automatically detect and achieve the needed temperature, and maintain at such temperature. Precision range is 1℃. Water temperature control degree ± 5℃. Highly integrated and compact design of the main program control panel provides high reliability.
Contact: Mr. Harry Fu
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ， email@example.com
Add: 5 floor A8 building, Founder science park, Shiyan town, Baoan district, Shenzhen city, P。R。China